Especially in asylum law, laws concerning foreigners and migration law, it is important that you feel understood and valued. As a refugee the feeling of uncertainty is an extreme stressor. Due to the high empathy of the law office, such a situation can be picked up legally and humanly. Because of our trauma expertise, we know how you feel and can stabilize you.
In addition, we speak a lot of languages, like Turkish, English, Dari, Italian and French. We can help you in your native language.
If you don’t’ speak one of these languages or German, please bring a translator with you to your appointment in the law office.
In asylum law, the law office offers you support with the following sectors:
- asylum procedure
- refugee status, subsidiary protection
- social help (asylum seeker assistance)
- visa (self-employment, employment, study, family reunion)
- residence permit
- EU Blue Card
- settlement permit
- approval of an employment
- family reunion
- autonomous right of residence after a separation or divorce
- enforcement of obstacles to deportation
We want to support all, who need help!
Feel free to contact us non-binding, so that we can work together on an individual budget solution.